Where Are You in Life?
Explore the stage you are at in life and what you need to be thinking about for retirement planning.
You’ll typically be 10 to 20 years off retirement and/or over 50.
What you need to think about
- When will you be able to retire?
- How much money will you need to do the things you’d like to do?
- What sort of savings will you need to achieve that?
- How can you make sure you don’t run out of money?
- What are the gaps in your savings?
- How can you maximise your savings?
- How can you protect your investments through retirement planning?